Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Baby J : 8 months old

This was my 1st year celebrating Mother's Day being a mother myself.
Baby J is my Joy, my Love, my Sunshine 
Hub took us for a good lunch and 
i really appreciate his thoughtfulness.


Baby J enjoying his food too

Little boy was getting very active and curious


We had another round of celebration at Khun Thai Teluk Kumbar

All focus was on Baby J so we forgot to snap family photo.


We began to have more outdoor activities too.
Occasionally when the weather was good, we just took him 
to the nearby park for 30 min.
He needs some Vit D.





My little munchkin started to take more interest on things around him. 
His interactions were filled with glance, grab, smile, imitation. 



He was very mobile and 
we just baby proofed our house.

I really wonder why baby loves remote control?
He loved tearing the EVA foam apart too.

 Tried to set up an organized play area for him.
It did not worked so well.

At this month, baby J was able to sit firmly unassisted.

 He can even climb!

Full of curiosity 

Saw some nice picture of baby art.
Tried to imitate.
Hahaha.. this was the masterpiece.
You can see how much i love my boy.
I used Crayola finger paint since it's non toxic. *-*


Baby J has been sleeping on his own. 
His sleeping time normally between 8-9pm.
Even though i was still breastfeeding him, we did not co-sleep.
He was in the same room as us.
His last feed could be as late as 11pm-12am and 
the next feed could be as early as 6am.
When i breastfed him early in the morning, 
i will just let him sleep with us for awhile.


 Happy child. He smiled in the midst of sleeping

Occasionally he can be very 'or lor' / 'manja'
I LOVE his loving gesture. 
Climbed on to me and hugged me to sleep.

My days always started happily with his beautiful & cheeky smile.

 Before sleep, i will TRY, try laa...  
to read him some books
He loved flipping & biting his books!

Even at night, i will get my beautiful dosage before i sleep.
See , he can stands firmly.


Food
Apart from the usual puree i'm giving him,
i also introduced oats as his breakfast.
Oats with blueberries
Oats with prune
or anything i found suitable

New exploration would be millet with tofu

How much my baby has grown! :)

oh ya... he can raise both arms and cling on 
to his koala mama...
all the time lekat-lekat








No comments:

Post a Comment