Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Baby J : 9 months old

I wanted to have a studio photo shoot for baby J since he was 6 months old. I blame the busy schedule I had. If I’m not working on it, who else can I rely. A few nice photos of Baby J would be great memories. Nothing fancy and it has to be reasonably cheap.

So, we had our family photo shoots when little boy was late 9 months old. At this age, he was quite mobile crawling around. True enough, it was quite tiring. We bought a package from Living Social. Family photo shoot with 10 pcs of digital copies (low megapixel), 1 x 5R photo frame & free make-up plus hairdo for one family member at Star East Bridal House, cost RM 99.

Because it was cheap, by the time i called for booking, i was told the waiting time could be in a month's time. We can only plan for weekends. I seek for alternative solution and finally managed to squeeze a slot when my boy still 10 motnhs old. Well, we need to travel to prai which was not a problem for us. 
I was told that the session may take 2 hours to complete. It was not properly explained even though i told them i have a baby of 10  months old. I started with the free make-up that took nearly up to an hour.
Can you imagine hubby was playing & carrying baby J at the hall waiting patiently?



Secondly, I was not informed that i should bring my personal facial sponge and fake eye lashes. By default i need to purchase from them which cost me total RM 47.80 . 
* RM 35 for the cheapest range of fake eye lashes ( i can buy 1 dozen pair of similar eye lashes for RM 10)
* A facial sponge that cost me RM 12.80 (i can easily get it for RM 5-6)
Sharing of facial sponge was not encouraged due to hygiene purpose.


I was satisfied with the outcome of my make over.  

We proceeded for the photo shooting. My personal opinion was this studio is not so baby friendly. Well, infact they are bridal house. The studios were not so clean for baby. Baby J was crawling on his own when me and hub photo shooting. No helper to extend a 5-10 min assistance. Baby J started to grumble as his feeding time was long overdue and he was already sleepy at that moment.

Luckily we still managed to get it done fast. Baby J did not cry. He has been a good boy.
Any additional photo with high megapixel will cost RM 80.




Total damage : RM 306.80 for 2 x 5R photo frames, 9 low megapixel digital photos, 2 high megapixel digital photos, free make over for a person.



We proceeded to dinner after the photo taking session




Here baby J with daddy & kong kong at the coffee shop.
The 3 generations

Appetite

He will have more fruits instead of puree now onward
New Food : Mee Sua Soup, Dragon Fruit, Cheese


Activities 

Making new friends at Musikgarten

Play & bite a lot

Spinning around this Go around walker

This is the after effect.
Everything was threw removed from the shelve to ground


 Changed a tod car seat and he was really happy facing the front

Very busy everywhere he went
Very sociable. I will lost my child without knowing


 Stands firmly

Sits firmly


 Kissing & cuddling after playing donkey riding

Do we look alike? 
Trying my luck... :p


Lovely right?

At 9th months old

Baby J
No food allergy 
Started Musikgarten
Crawls around the house
Plays a lot

Me
Gaining weight
Improved sleep quality
Living a rewarding life daily

No comments:

Post a Comment