Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Baby J : 2 months old

 Year end normally is a good time to clear leave. I saved all my leave early this year for the arrival of Baby J. Therefore, i have an extended 3 months maternity leave. (actually my annual leave
Truly enjoying motherhood - feeding, cuddling, snuggling, kissing my little precious.


Love ~ Love


 Obviously "The Boss"


Growing Michelin


In preparation for mummy to travel with Baby J once I'm back to work, we started to bring Baby J out.
For dinners, visitation to grand aunt's house, quick shopping etc

Dinner with daddy 

Quick shopping at Tesco

Po Po visiting Baby J again after her Japan holiday trip
 From Left is Po Po & my niece (JY), Right is Ma Ma & Baby J


 Baby J with Ma Ma & Kong Kong (Ye Ye)


Me & my niece


Me & Baby J travelling alone



At 2 Months Old

Baby J
More alert of ppl around him
Sleeps a lot , only wakes for milk
Reducing from 2 night feed to 1 night feed
4 ounces of BM every 3 hours
Enjoy bathing
Jaundice away
Overall lovely & happy baby


Me
Lost all pregnancy weight
Established milk flow
Enjoying breastfeeding more
Getting used to 'new' sleep pattern
Happier
Still a tired mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment